Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Top 10 questions you should ask your Dentist Part 2(Naperville Edition)

we had such great feedback from the first video we released yesterday about the top 10 questions patients SHOULD be asking their Dentists. So I put together the second video pretty quickly.

So, the quick summary of questions #6 through #10 are on the second video. Yes, I spilled the beans on this video. I do have answers to all of those questions for you but now I have to start cranking the next video to follow! So thanks for kicking me into gear with your feedback! :)

Here is the Top 10 questions you should ask your Dentist (Naperville Version!) part Deux (2):




Smile and be happy!!!

And if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at our office at
(630)369-8950, visit our website at:

www.NapervilleFamilyDentalCare.com

or checkout our:

YouTube channel


"We're not just creating smiles, we're building friendships WITH a smile!" TM

No comments:

Post a Comment