Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 10 questions you should ask your Dentist Part 1 (Naperville Edition)

It has been a while since our last blog entry but I thought it befitting to shed some light on the top 10 questions patients SHOULD be asking their Dentists. I put together a very short video..... Well, one in a series that will shed some light on the subject.

I wanted to give you all a quick summary of these questions on my video. I only gave the first 5 questions.... :) A teaser, if you will! Rest assured I will spill the beans on the next video. And yes, I have answers to all of those questions for you in many more videos to follow!




So be on the look out. Until then, smile.

And if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at our office at
(630)369-8950, visit our website at:

www.NapervilleFamilyDentalCare.com

or checkout our:

YouTube channel


"We're not just creating smiles, we're building friendships WITH a smile!" TM

No comments:

Post a Comment